- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- Here’s How To Make A Gorgeous Colourful Flower Blanket
This is an amazing square! Beautiful Charlotte by Dedri Uys is a 17″ square whose pattern is presented as 3 parts: the central square, the triangles that create the larger square, and the lacy border, is a gorgeous display of dense overlay stitches and lacy parts. The combination of these three parts which creates a delicate, vintage feel is absolutely fantastic!
Scheepjes AquarelDK / 8 ply (11 wpi)N/AHook size 4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.