- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
Very easy, work up quickly! These little guys Foamies by Carey Huffman, are so cute! There are 3 different patterns here: green, pink and yellow, with very little differences between them. Stuff them with a bath puff or with polyester stuffing, it dries quickly. If this is your first project, here is something for you to consider: The only “hard” part is the bobble stitch on the bottom and you could just leave those out if you find it too challenging for a first project.
These guys were so much fun to make and the possibilities for characters are endless!
Bath time! And it just seems silly to me to have a washcloths and bath toys. Why not make them one and the same? The cotton yarn is soft on baby’s skin but the bobbles really help to scrub away that mysterious sticky green stuff you keep finding behind your kid’s ears. (Source)
Image source: Sonia
Thanks to Carey Huffman for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.