- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
I love simple things that make me smile effortlessly. Like this Tutti Frutti Potholders by Marinke Slumpth. These fruit-inspired potholders with a felt back are happy, colorful and eye catching. They are fun and easy to make; the pattern comes with a beautiful step by step photo tutorial for beginners.
Boring potholders begone! With these bang-on-trend tutti-frutti beauties, you’ll never look at a plain old potholder in the same way again. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include double crochet (dc), slip stitch (sl st), and chain (ch).
Thanks to Marinke for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.