- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
I love simple things that make me smile effortlessly. Like this Tutti Frutti Potholders by Marinke Slumpth. These fruit-inspired potholders with a felt back are happy, colorful and eye catching. They are fun and easy to make; the pattern comes with a beautiful step by step photo tutorial for beginners.
Boring potholders begone! With these bang-on-trend tutti-frutti beauties, you’ll never look at a plain old potholder in the same way again. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include double crochet (dc), slip stitch (sl st), and chain (ch).
Thanks to Marinke for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.