- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- Adorable Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
This adorable Mermaid Crochet Cocoon will allow you to have your very own Little Mermaid. With this crochet you can wrap your newborn baby up to the shoulders or around the hips, for older babies and you can keep your baby warm in a fun way.
The Mystic Mermaid Cocoon shared on bhookedcrochet.com reminds me of Anne Geddes and her magical baby pics.
The baby mermaid is also wearing a complimentary headband. The small spiral flower comes with a written pattern with video tutorial.
Photo Source: B. Hooked Crochet
GATHER YOUR SUPPLIES…
2 skeins Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, Tidal shown
Size 4.5mm Crochet hook
Thank you to B. Hooked Crochet for these awesome free patterns and video tutorial!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!