- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
- Adorable Four Leaf Clover Beanie For Teens And Adults
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
I am a huge fan of Susan Carlson and Felted Button patterns! They are always so beautiful and happy looking. Citrus Stripe Blanket by Susan Carlson works up quickly and so pretty. It can be easily adapted to any color scheme, with more or fewer or no stripes, to fit any home decor. This striped blanket pattern lends itself to easy scaling, and it affords a lot of freedom in terms of each stripe width. Perfect for a gift for anyone.
A colorful and happy fruit-striped blanket that can be worked up in any size you wish. Modify the colors to suit your style and decor! Want thinner or thicker stripes? Easy peasy. Want a blanket large enough for your bed? Easy peasy.
The pattern includes the yarn colors and amounts used for the sample blanket, stitch abbreviations, the multiples count for adjusting the size, a detailed written pattern and a color table to get your stripes in order.
Skill Level: Beginner (Source)
Thanks to Susan Carlson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.