- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- How To Crochet The Four Leaf Clover Stitch
Red Riding Hood & The Wolf is one of the most popular fairy tales all over the world. Children all over the world speak different languages, and yet, is there anyone on the planet Earth who doesn’t know who the Little Red Riding Hood is? What do you think?
This Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape was made using the Red Riding Hood & The Wolf crochet pattern designed by Michele Wilcox. The cape pattern is really simple as it’s all worked in one piece, then folded in half and sewed up the back. The result is gorgeous!
Adorable Girl’s Crochet Cape
Thanks to Laura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.