- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Santa’s Pocket Christmastime Ornament Is Cute And Practical
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Square In A Square Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
Let’s have some real fun! This extra friendly crochet Frog Footstool by OOK with a big smile is ready to become any child’s friend instantly. This is a fun, useful gift that allows kids to use their imaginations. Totally amazing, this footstool is the type of things perfect for everyone at any age that will make you fall in love with it from the first moment.
What you need to make this footstool
Lots of green t-shirt yarn.
A little piece of black t-shirt yarn.
A little piece of red t-shirt yarn or fabric.
A crochet hook that’s suitable for the t-shirt yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.