- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- Easy Crochet Newborn Booties
Let’s have some real fun! This extra friendly crochet Frog Footstool by OOK with a big smile is ready to become any child’s friend instantly. This is a fun, useful gift that allows kids to use their imaginations. Totally amazing, this footstool is the type of things perfect for everyone at any age that will make you fall in love with it from the first moment.
What you need to make this footstool
Lots of green t-shirt yarn.
A little piece of black t-shirt yarn.
A little piece of red t-shirt yarn or fabric.
A crochet hook that’s suitable for the t-shirt yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annemarie’s Crochet Blog
Thanks to Annemaries Haakblog for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.