- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- Christmas Heart Baubles Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
Every stylish girl loves a shabby chic bag. It’s fun and almost mandatory to carry your essentials around and with style. This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag by Corrina Ricke is useful, stylish, and totally adorable. Finished dimensions: the bag is 15 inches long (width) and 14 inches tall from bottom to top of handles.
I provide measurements along with this pattern so if you decide to use a heavier weight yarn, you can assemble the bag by measuring rather than exact stitch count.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Corrina Ricke’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Corrina Ricke for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.