- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
This gorgeous scarf is created using the hairpin lace crochet technique. For those who don’t now yet, hairpin lace crochet is a unique crochet technique that uses a hairpin lace loom to create delicate, intricate crochet lace.it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is and if you’re willing to try this pattern y the end of it you’ll have a beautiful piece of art in your hands.
Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf by B.hooked Crochet is a gorgeous scarf with a unique look and if you want to create the same show stopping look for your scarf than using the Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn is a must.
Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
GATHER YOUR SUPPLIES
3 Balls, Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, (Regatta shown)
5 mm Crochet hook
Locking Stitch Markers (30)
Optional: Tassel Maker
Get your written pattern for this Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf at: B.hooked Crochet.
Thanks to Brittany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.