- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
Delicate and amazingly pretty pattern, this pattern with decorative shell rows may seem a bit intimidating at first. In fact, Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Coleman it’s a great crochet baby blanket pattern that’s very easy to follow once you get the hang of it and it works up really fast. Cozy and warm despite the little holes, this crochet baby blanket pattern is the perfect baby sweet dreams gift for newborns or baby showers!
Crochet Baby Blanket – Sweet Dreams
TLC® “Essentials™”: 14 ounces No. 2216 Powder Yellow CA, 2 ounces each No. 2816 Powder Blue CB and No. 2716 Powder Pink CC.
Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8].
Blanket measures approximately 36″ x 36″.
Check out the original source for this Sweet Dreams Crochet Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marilyn Coleman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.