- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Designed Beautiful Sea Shell Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunnig Big Fat Lampshade
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Free Pattern] This Earflaps Hat Is Amazingly Cute!
Hair accessories are chic, modern and tasteful and – as it happens- they are the most favorite accessories for many girls. A hair bow is one of the classiest hair accessories by far, for every day and for the holidays. The Crochet Hearts Hair Bow by Katrina Payne is a lovely pattern that looks cute and adorable and works up quick.
It can be used in so many ways: for the hair, put on the gift box or as a super cute bow. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Gauge and hook size are not important for this pattern, though I found a 4MM made the perfect size bow for me. You can easily make it larger or smaller by changing your hook size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rebel Skein Blog
Thanks to Rebel Skein for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.