- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy ( Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- 12 Jolly Crochet Christmas Stockings
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
Love some cute, although not quite anatomically correct, sheep? This Dancing Sheep Potholder free crochet pattern by Divine Debris, is perfect for year round use in your kitchen or as a gift for your favorite fiber enthusiast. This design works up quick, with a lot of room to customize, and gives you an opportunity to try out tapestry crochet if you’re still not into it without the pressure of a huge project.
US H (5.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (4 – 5 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.