- Soft And Beautiful Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
Mesmerizing pattern! Have you ever seen one of those images that just show up on your Facebook news-feed and ask you to stare in some point for a few seconds to trick the brain and then miraculous images you haven’t seen before start showing up? This pattern reminds me of one of those pictures. So beautiful and artsy, Op-Art Afghan Square by Jennifer Christensen it’s so intricate and with those color changes that happen every round, the design is simply awesome!
Rating: Intermediate (for special stitches)
~2 colors of worsted weight yarn (A & B)
~Size I/5.50mm Hook (or size needed for gauge)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Midknight Designs
Thanks to Jennifer Christensen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.