- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- This Multipurpose Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Yarn Organizer
Mesmerizing pattern! Have you ever seen one of those images that just show up on your Facebook news-feed and ask you to stare in some point for a few seconds to trick the brain and then miraculous images you haven’t seen before start showing up? This pattern reminds me of one of those pictures. So beautiful and artsy, Op-Art Afghan Square by Jennifer Christensen it’s so intricate and with those color changes that happen every round, the design is simply awesome!
Rating: Intermediate (for special stitches)
~2 colors of worsted weight yarn (A & B)
~Size I/5.50mm Hook (or size needed for gauge)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Midknight Designs
Thanks to Jennifer Christensen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.