- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
Mesmerizing pattern! Have you ever seen one of those images that just show up on your Facebook news-feed and ask you to stare in some point for a few seconds to trick the brain and then miraculous images you haven’t seen before start showing up? This pattern reminds me of one of those pictures. So beautiful and artsy, Op-Art Afghan Square by Jennifer Christensen it’s so intricate and with those color changes that happen every round, the design is simply awesome!
Rating: Intermediate (for special stitches)
~2 colors of worsted weight yarn (A & B)
~Size I/5.50mm Hook (or size needed for gauge)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Midknight Designs
Thanks to Jennifer Christensen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.