- [Free Pattern] Fun Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket Soft To The Touch But With Lots Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
Mesmerizing pattern! Have you ever seen one of those images that just show up on your Facebook news-feed and ask you to stare in some point for a few seconds to trick the brain and then miraculous images you haven’t seen before start showing up? This pattern reminds me of one of those pictures. So beautiful and artsy, Op-Art Afghan Square by Jennifer Christensen it’s so intricate and with those color changes that happen every round, the design is simply awesome!
Rating: Intermediate (for special stitches)
~2 colors of worsted weight yarn (A & B)
~Size I/5.50mm Hook (or size needed for gauge)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Midknight Designs
Thanks to Jennifer Christensen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.