- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
With Valentines just around the corner you may be looking for some cute hearts patterns. Like this adorable Linked Hearts Bracelet by Crochet AF!
Choose the size of the hearts y choosing the right yarn. Thin yarn will give smaller and cute hearts.Treat someone dear to your heart to a cute and pretty decorative crochet hearts bracelet. Perfect for everyday smiles! 🙂
Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: 2mm crochet hook
Any lace yarn of your choice. For me I used the following:
Monaco Salmon Pink (B621)
Monaco Ecru (B61)
Red lace yarn (I forgot what brand this is)
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet AF!.
Thanks to Crochet AF! for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.