- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
With Valentines just around the corner you may be looking for some cute hearts patterns. Like this adorable Linked Hearts Bracelet by Crochet AF!
Choose the size of the hearts y choosing the right yarn. Thin yarn will give smaller and cute hearts.Treat someone dear to your heart to a cute and pretty decorative crochet hearts bracelet. Perfect for everyday smiles! 🙂
Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: 2mm crochet hook
Any lace yarn of your choice. For me I used the following:
Monaco Salmon Pink (B621)
Monaco Ecru (B61)
Red lace yarn (I forgot what brand this is)
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet AF!.
Thanks to Crochet AF! for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.