- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
Beautiful and cozy, this pattern is featured in a size that will easily fit a 12-24 month old child but it can be easily adjusted for bigger sizes too. This Textured Toddler Hood by Ochre Pome is an easy to crochet pattern which looks adorable on any toddler and works perfect to protect them from cold wind and to keep warm in colder weather.
For pattern I used one skein of Big Twist Chunky Bubble Gum. Extra materials needed: 2 buttons.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ochre Pome
Thanks to Ochre Pome for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.