- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
Beautiful and cozy, this pattern is featured in a size that will easily fit a 12-24 month old child but it can be easily adjusted for bigger sizes too. This Textured Toddler Hood by Ochre Pome is an easy to crochet pattern which looks adorable on any toddler and works perfect to protect them from cold wind and to keep warm in colder weather.
For pattern I used one skein of Big Twist Chunky Bubble Gum. Extra materials needed: 2 buttons.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ochre Pome
Thanks to Ochre Pome for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.