- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
Learn how to make this incredibly sweet baby sweater by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Dana B.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater by Dana Bold is a pretty quick project and one of many’s favorites for shower gifts. You can actually make several and keep one made in a neutral green or white for a last minute gift for your children’s friends or for some of the new or soon-to-be mothers you know. So, if you’re looking for a baby gift, this is a good one.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
6 mos — 17″
12 mos — 18″
18 mos — 19″
24 mos — 20″
Find the full written pattern for this Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern at: Dana Bold
Thanks to Dana Bold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.