- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Dragonfly Square
Learn how to make this incredibly sweet baby sweater by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Dana B.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater by Dana Bold is a pretty quick project and one of many’s favorites for shower gifts. You can actually make several and keep one made in a neutral green or white for a last minute gift for your children’s friends or for some of the new or soon-to-be mothers you know. So, if you’re looking for a baby gift, this is a good one.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
6 mos — 17″
12 mos — 18″
18 mos — 19″
24 mos — 20″
Find the full written pattern for this Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern at: Dana Bold
Thanks to Dana Bold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.