- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
Learn how to make this incredibly sweet baby sweater by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Dana B.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater by Dana Bold is a pretty quick project and one of many’s favorites for shower gifts. You can actually make several and keep one made in a neutral green or white for a last minute gift for your children’s friends or for some of the new or soon-to-be mothers you know. So, if you’re looking for a baby gift, this is a good one.
Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
6 mos — 17″
12 mos — 18″
18 mos — 19″
24 mos — 20″
Find the full written pattern for this Adorable Pompom Baby Sweater Free Crochet Pattern at: Dana Bold
Thanks to Dana Bold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.