- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Weighted Blanket To Help With Insomnia, Anxiety And Many Other Issues!
Everybody loves cute owl hats like this one! Owl hats are so popular, adorable and kids love them. When it comes to unique, creative and great looking hats for babies and kids, few designs are better looking than the owl hats. This fun pattern is one of the best looking owl hats you’ll ever see! It’s warm and perfect for cold-weather protection. This adorable Woolly Owl Hat by Kat Goldin is a great little gift for babies and kids as they are always a hit with both kids and adults. This is a very quick and easy pattern which you can finish in just a couple of hours.
Pattern is written both for bulky and aran/worsted weight yarns.
Bulky: 6 HDCs and 4.5 rows = 2” square
Worsted/Aran: 7 HDCs and 5 rows = 2” square
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Slugs on the Refrigerator
Thanks to Kat Goldin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.