- [Free Pattern] Add Fun To Your Home Decor With This Crayon Tissue Box Cover Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
Valentine or Easter bunny? This lovely little heart bunny pattern is so cute and addictive, you cannot stop making them at one! Makes me wonder: how many rabbits will you make in a week? This pattern is freaking awesome!
Valentin by Anisbee Anisbee is the perfect pattern for making wonderful and very loving little bunnies to give away!
This darling bunny pattern is quick and easy and can be completed over a few hours! This little heart bunny pattern is freaking awesome!
Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors Free Crochet Pattern
Only a few centimeters high but such a huge heart!
Valentine is a small fast crocheted bunny,
an amigurumi that has to be replicated in all colors
and offered endlessly.
1 bunny: about 13 g / 35 m of DK yarn
1 heart: about 3,5 g / 9 m of DK yarn (I managed to crochet 3 rabbits and 3 hearts in each ball.)
1 stitch markers (paper clips or yarn in contrasting color also do just fine)
toy stuffing filling fiber
More Cute Bunny Free Crochet Pattern
Head over to Anisbee Anisbee’s Ravelry Store to get your free pattern=>> Adorable Little Heart Bunnies In All Colors
Thanks to Anisbee Anisbee for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.