- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
These chicken potholders are so adorable! And since this chicken /hen potholder was so loved by so many of you, chances are, you may love this one too! This adorable Crocheted Chicken Welcome pattern is a wonderful crochet design by Jocelyn Sass. Make sure below before going to the pattern’s page.
I found this gem on Pinterest…just one problem, the maker is on Etsy and sells the pattern. There is a discontinued pattern for this but it sells for over $100 on Ebay. I know Chickens are HOT right now — so after a lot of searching, I found a pattern HERE. Just skip the “Welcome” part and, when attaching the two forms, add a shell stitch around the upper body, so it will look like the picture above, which is so much cuter. ( Source)
Image source: Operation $40K
Thanks to Operation $40K and Jocelyn Sass for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.