- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
I cannot think of any child who would not love this precious gecko! He is so adorable! This Gecko Frecko by Raphaela Blumenbunt is one of those rare patterns that will appeal to both boys and girls of all ages. The design is excellent and the color options are endless.
You can choose any yarn you like.
Just watch out that your hook fits
to your yarn. Chose a crochet hook
that will work with your yarn so that
your gecko will not be loose and
have holes that show the stuffing.
As a point of reference:
I needed 190 gram from the thick
cotton. If you want to make it from
sock wool, 50 gram will be enough. (Source)
Image source: Raphaela
Thanks to Raphaela for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.