- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- Kimberley Flanary Shared I want to thank @Anita Elmore for the
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherry Blossoms Stitch
I cannot think of any child who would not love this precious gecko! He is so adorable! This Gecko Frecko by Raphaela Blumenbunt is one of those rare patterns that will appeal to both boys and girls of all ages. The design is excellent and the color options are endless.
You can choose any yarn you like.
Just watch out that your hook fits
to your yarn. Chose a crochet hook
that will work with your yarn so that
your gecko will not be loose and
have holes that show the stuffing.
As a point of reference:
I needed 190 gram from the thick
cotton. If you want to make it from
sock wool, 50 gram will be enough. (Source)
Image source: Raphaela
Thanks to Raphaela for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.