- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick & Cute Crochet Lip Balm Cozy… Attach To Your Purse And Go!
I cannot think of any child who would not love this precious gecko! He is so adorable! This Gecko Frecko by Raphaela Blumenbunt is one of those rare patterns that will appeal to both boys and girls of all ages. The design is excellent and the color options are endless.
You can choose any yarn you like.
Just watch out that your hook fits
to your yarn. Chose a crochet hook
that will work with your yarn so that
your gecko will not be loose and
have holes that show the stuffing.
As a point of reference:
I needed 190 gram from the thick
cotton. If you want to make it from
sock wool, 50 gram will be enough. (Source)
Image source: Raphaela
Thanks to Raphaela for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.