- [Free Pattern] Amineko The Crochet Cat
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick And Easy Stunning Crochet Stroller Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Elephant Tissue Box Cover To Add A Touch Of Glitz To Your Home
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
Here is another timeless and gorgeous baby blanket pattern! This blanket looks so snuggly and like the most comfortable and cozy blanket ever! This pretty, lacy Feather and Fan Baby Blanket designed by Alexis Middleton, works up quickly and has lots of great texture. This pattern is a mini version of the Chunky Feather and Fan Afghan, a beautiful and popular pattern by the same talented Alexis Middleton.
Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Knit Picks Brava Acrylic in Mint, Tranquil, and Dove Heather (I used about 5 balls or 1100 yards)
Size K (6.50 mm) Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.