- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- Cute And Easy Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern For The Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
Here is another timeless and gorgeous baby blanket pattern! This blanket looks so snuggly and like the most comfortable and cozy blanket ever! This pretty, lacy Feather and Fan Baby Blanket designed by Alexis Middleton, works up quickly and has lots of great texture. This pattern is a mini version of the Chunky Feather and Fan Afghan, a beautiful and popular pattern by the same talented Alexis Middleton.
Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Knit Picks Brava Acrylic in Mint, Tranquil, and Dove Heather (I used about 5 balls or 1100 yards)
Size K (6.50 mm) Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.