- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- Get Cozy With This Classic Chevron Striped Afghan, Crocheted In Rich Hues
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
When we talk about pins and how we handle them when sewing something, there are two big groups of people I came across. ( Of course there are many more but these two I ‘ve seen many times in my life). First group of people like to place their pins on the table next to them and usually these end up on the floor. Oops, not the best move! Then, is the other big group of people who is in the habit of holding pins between lips! If you fall under any of these groups I invite you to have some fun making this extremely adorable pin cushion pattern. Donut Pincushion by Nevadamama is incredibly cute and so hilarious for all those who love donuts, frosting, sprinkles, and sewing. This wonderful pattern even looks real!
Adorable Donut Pincushion Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: any brown for donut – any white for frosting
Hook: H or any you prefer
Straight pins with colored heads
Thanks to Nevadamama for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.