- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
This is a cute little project you can use to decorate a little girl’s room or to make for a baby shower. This Crochet Doily Bunting by Erica of 5 Little Monsters is made using 100% cotton worsted weight yarn. Using this yarn, your cute doilies and hearts bunting will have a little bit more stiffness and will hold its shape really well.
In the original pattern, the hearts are optional. So, if you like this bunting without hearts, or maybe your home decor is a better match for the doily design, that’s perfectly ok and even simpler. This lovely pattern will work up even faster.
Thanks to Erica for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.