- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Nordic Star Has Won The Hearts Of Many!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
Everybody loves a good and original design! This pattern is clever, useful, and adorable! Designed to cover your baby’s arms, this baby cocoon will allow room for the baby to be swaddled in a receiving blanket. Extremely cute, 3 Button Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat by Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer can be easily made bigger or smaller, taller or shorter to fit your baby’s needs
Suggested yarn: Bernat Satin Solids/Caron Simply Soft Collection
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)
Gauge: 4 stitches and 2 rows = 2.5 cm in dc in each stitch
Hook size: 5.0 mm (H)
Yardage: 200 – 250 yards (183 – 229 m)
Sizes available: 0-3 months
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer
Thanks to Rachael Whitton Stegmoyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.