- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vibrant Summer Jacket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
I absolutely love those little crochet flowers! This Colorful Yarn Flower crochet pattern by Mimi is super fun and easy to make and such a great way to use scrap yarn and create beauty! There are two crochet flower patterns actually on this page, and they are both beautiful and can be used in so many ways.
They would be great for appliques to little girl dresses, t-shirts, hats and bags. They look adorable and they are great to embellish anything you want really: blankets scarves, baskets, mittens, you name it! Do you love crochet flowers? I assume you answered Yes! 🙂 Then don’t waste time, have fun with these joyful patterns!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetville Community
Thanks to Mimi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.