- [Free Pattern] This Scallop Flower Square Is Pure Art!
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
- Simple And Beautiful Preemie Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
This big, cozy sheep wearing a fun scarf is a beautiful crochet ornament to add to your collection and to celebrate the winter season. Easily made with small amounts of yarn, this Festive Sheep Ornament by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson could be hung on a tree or used as gift topper.
These super cute ornaments are so loved by kids. Don’t be surprised if you’ll start getting orders from your kids for sheep with the scarf in their favorite colors.
Sheep measures about 4 inches across.
Solid colored yarn of your choice (The sheep pictured are crocheted with Red Heart Super Saver in Black, White, Cherry Red, and Spring Green)
H (5.0 mm) Crochet Hook
Optional: Hot Glue or Fabric Glue (To attach all of the components together, you can either stitch them with a matching piece of leftover yarn and a tapestry needle or glue them together).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitch and Unwind
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.