- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared V-stitch
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
This big, cozy sheep wearing a fun scarf is a beautiful crochet ornament to add to your collection and to celebrate the winter season. Easily made with small amounts of yarn, this Festive Sheep Ornament by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson could be hung on a tree or used as gift topper.
These super cute ornaments are so loved by kids. Don’t be surprised if you’ll start getting orders from your kids for sheep with the scarf in their favorite colors.
Sheep measures about 4 inches across.
Solid colored yarn of your choice (The sheep pictured are crocheted with Red Heart Super Saver in Black, White, Cherry Red, and Spring Green)
H (5.0 mm) Crochet Hook
Optional: Hot Glue or Fabric Glue (To attach all of the components together, you can either stitch them with a matching piece of leftover yarn and a tapestry needle or glue them together).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stitch and Unwind
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.