- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
- Super Easy Crochet Skirt [Video Tutorial]
These crochet stars and trees are perfect for garlands, snowflakes, doilies and even tablecloths. Crochet Star and Crochet Christmas Tree by Jane Green are two simple yet so beautiful patterns that are simple to make yet so perfect to use to add a festive air to any space. The patterns are really simple to make and suitable for beginners too.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
The video tutorials with the instructions for the Crochet Star and the Crochet Christmas Tree are on the next page.