- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
If you’ve been looking for the perfect tree skirt, look no more! You’ll love this one! This Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern by Kara Gunza is such an easy and great pattern. Here’ an idea I got from someone: this pattern would also look lovely, when done in fine crochet cotton, on a Christmas table. What do you think? I think is a great idea!
Here’s what you need:
-red and white worsted weight cotton yarn (approx. 710 yds each, I used less than one skein each of Bernat Handicrafter in White and Country Red )
-an H hook
-scissors and a tapestry needle
Finished grannies measure approximately 10¼ in. × 10¼ in. each. Finished tree skirt measures approximately 46 in. from each point to the opposite point.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.