- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood-Scarf Is Fabulous!
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
If you’ve been looking for the perfect tree skirt, look no more! You’ll love this one! This Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern by Kara Gunza is such an easy and great pattern. Here’ an idea I got from someone: this pattern would also look lovely, when done in fine crochet cotton, on a Christmas table. What do you think? I think is a great idea!
Here’s what you need:
-red and white worsted weight cotton yarn (approx. 710 yds each, I used less than one skein each of Bernat Handicrafter in White and Country Red )
-an H hook
-scissors and a tapestry needle
Finished grannies measure approximately 10¼ in. × 10¼ in. each. Finished tree skirt measures approximately 46 in. from each point to the opposite point.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.