- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
Make a refreshing change in your kitchen with this lovely crochet dishcloth pattern. It is simple to make yet amazing looking. With just a few Seeing Squares Crochet Dishcloths by Kara Gunza you can create an exquisite set for your kitchen. This quick and easy, cheery dishcloth pattern is worked from the center out. Make a bouquet of dishcloths in different colors they are just lovely, a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
Here’s what you need:
3 colors worsted weight cotton yarn
tapestry needle, scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.