- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Square In A Square Crochet Pattern
For someone who is fascinated by skulls this bag is absolutely fabulous to wear every day of the year not only for Halloween. For the rest of the world, this Trick or Treat Bags crochet pattern by Spider Mambo makes the perfect bag for the kids on their favorite night of the year. Add a little fun to your Halloween this year with this skull bag pattern. Easy to make and the kids will love it!
Skull Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Acrylic 4 ply yarn
size 5.50 mm (I) crochet hook,
size 4.00mm (G)
large eye tapestry needle
Dimensions: Approximately 12 X 12
Crochet Cotton # 10
Size 2.00 mm (3) crochet hook
6 ½ X 6 1/2
Check out the original source for Skull Bag Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Spider Mambo
Thanks to Spider Mambo for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.