- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
Cherry Heart shares some awesome patterns. Do you remember the Clamshell Pattern? Today’s featured pattern, Spice of Life Blanket by Sandra Paul is another beautiful creation. Like all her other patterns, this crochet afghan is colorful, happy and designed with lots of artistic attention for details. This project is so ideal for a stash-down. The finish size for this beauty pattern is 106 x 138 cm (42 x 54″), in other words 157 stitches.
This Spice of Life Blanket pattern is being released in parts for the Cherry Heart and Black Sheep Wools CAL….
Available Now: Part One – Joining in with the #spiceoflifecal. Some sneaky peaks of what’s to come, the materials list, some useful links and time to order your yarn packs
Available Now: Part Two – Set up rows and starting work on the blanket (More Here)
Thanks to Sandra Paul for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.