- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
- Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
Fun and easy to make, this star stitch afghan is pretty amazing! The Stars Aligned by Polly Plum is a beautiful afghan of star stitches worked in concentric squares that can be worked to the size you want by simply repeating the pattern. This clever square is the perfect stash buster pattern and can be made in bright rainbow colors, or muted tones for a subtle effect with a light but intriguing texture.
Skill Level: advanced beginner or adventurous beginner
Finished Size: Any size square
Gauge: First 4 rows about 4”
Materials: Worsted weight yarn – about 120 yards for a 12″ square, or 1400 yards for a 36″ baby blanket; crochet hook size I/5.5mm; yarn needle. Or, any size yarn with appropriate hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.