- This Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Is Perfect for Chilly Days
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
It takes 10 triangular motifs and 3 square motifs to create this beautiful, gorgeous wrap. The pattern is actually called Sandals Wrap (intriguing, isn’t it?) and designed by Kristin Omdahl. The motifs are joined as you go and the design is gorgeously striking and exquisite. Originally designed as a wrap, this pattern can also be used to create stunningly beautiful home decor items.
Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern
Wrap measures approximately 61″/155 cm long x 10″/25.5 cm wide
Naturally Caron.com Spa
(75% Microdenier Acrylic/25% Bamboo; 3 oz/85 g,
251 yds/230 m skein): 3 oz (A), 3 oz (B), 3 oz (C),
6 oz (D)
Shown in: #0005 Ocean Spray (A), #0001 Rose
Bisque (B), #0008 Misty Taupe (C), #0003 Soft
One each size US H-8 (5mm), or size to obtain
Check out the original source for this Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations
Thanks to Kristin Omdahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.