- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
This cute pattern is so simple, ingenious and eye catching, will surely impress pretty much everybody, especially turtle collectors. The center piece looks like a beautiful six petals flower turned into a turtle’s shell. Such a brilliant idea! This Turtle Crochet Coaster by Melody Rogers is the cutest idea ever and the perfect crochet pattern for presents. It takes just a little time to crochet a turtle set coasters and to make a turtle lover really happy!
Yarn weight: DK / 8 ply (11 wpi) ?
Gauge: 9 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches
in Double Crochet
Hook size: 5.5 mm (I)
Yardage: 25 – 30 yards (23 – 27 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melody’s Makings
Thanks to Melody Rogers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.