- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
This cute pattern is so simple, ingenious and eye catching, will surely impress pretty much everybody, especially turtle collectors. The center piece looks like a beautiful six petals flower turned into a turtle’s shell. Such a brilliant idea! This Turtle Crochet Coaster by Melody Rogers is the cutest idea ever and the perfect crochet pattern for presents. It takes just a little time to crochet a turtle set coasters and to make a turtle lover really happy!
Yarn weight: DK / 8 ply (11 wpi) ?
Gauge: 9 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches
in Double Crochet
Hook size: 5.5 mm (I)
Yardage: 25 – 30 yards (23 – 27 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melody’s Makings
Thanks to Melody Rogers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.