- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
This cute pattern is so simple, ingenious and eye catching, will surely impress pretty much everybody, especially turtle collectors. The center piece looks like a beautiful six petals flower turned into a turtle’s shell. Such a brilliant idea! This Turtle Crochet Coaster by Melody Rogers is the cutest idea ever and the perfect crochet pattern for presents. It takes just a little time to crochet a turtle set coasters and to make a turtle lover really happy!
Yarn weight: DK / 8 ply (11 wpi) ?
Gauge: 9 stitches and 6 rows = 2 inches
in Double Crochet
Hook size: 5.5 mm (I)
Yardage: 25 – 30 yards (23 – 27 m)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melody’s Makings
Thanks to Melody Rogers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.