- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
Show your love to someone with this beautiful and adorable head warmer! Super quick to make and fun the wear, The Cupid Head Warmer by CreatiKnit is the perfect for Valentine’s Day and for nay day when you feel the need to spoil someone. Instructions to crochet are written for 6 approximate sizes: from 3 months old to Adult. This pattern s made in bulky yarn and is so adorable for kids of all ages!
Head Warmer/small heart – Super Bulky yarn #6 approximately (40-90 yards/37-82 meters)
in color A -(Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick shown ‘Poinsettia’)
Large heart – Super Bulky yarn #6 approximately (12 yards/11 meters)
in color B -(Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick shown ‘Starlight’)
US N-15/10.0mm crochet hook – or size needle to obtain gauge.
Row counter, tapestry needle, & scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Creati Knit
Thanks to Angela for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.