- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Easy To Make Textured Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Quick Coffee Cup Cozy With Holly Leaf And Berries Embellishment
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat No One Could Resist
What an interesting and beautiful square with an equally interesting name! Definitely a great projects for someone who has intermediate crochet skills and even knows some advanced techniques (which, by the way, are fully described and illustrated in the extensive tutorial).
The 12” version is an addendum at the bottom of the 9” pattern.
Skill level: Definitely intermediate with some advanced techniques fully described and illustrated in the extensive tutorial.
Tutorial: Accompanies pattern as a separate download, for the 9” only. Photo-heavy warning. (Source)
In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Lion 9″-12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis is a fantastic square which leaves room for imagination and playfulness. This unique floral afghan block with a lovely texture and design is surely the type of square that makes you think and in return it gives you the gift of creating the most stunning afghans.
UPDATE: You will be require to sign up with your Facebook account ( or to create a new account) when downloading this pattern.
Image source: Margaret MacInnis
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.