- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
This blanket measures about 160 x 130 cm and is the result of a CAL originally designed by the late Marinke Slump. Fabulous designers made this pattern available and possible in 2016 and now the complete version is available online for free. Last Dance on the Beach Scheepjes by Scheepjeswol is a lovely and thoughtful pattern with beautiful designed square which will most certainly create a heartwarming impression on anyone willing to give it a try.
Suggested yarn:Scheepjes Merino Soft
Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
Hook size:4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Scheepjeswol
Thanks to Scheepjeswol for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.