- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Candy Cane Dispenser Makes A Lovely Centerpiece For Holiday Dining!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Blanket With Unique Look
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
This blanket measures about 160 x 130 cm and is the result of a CAL originally designed by the late Marinke Slump. Fabulous designers made this pattern available and possible in 2016 and now the complete version is available online for free. Last Dance on the Beach Scheepjes by Scheepjeswol is a lovely and thoughtful pattern with beautiful designed square which will most certainly create a heartwarming impression on anyone willing to give it a try.
Suggested yarn:Scheepjes Merino Soft
Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
Hook size:4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Scheepjeswol
Thanks to Scheepjeswol for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.