- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
This blanket measures about 160 x 130 cm and is the result of a CAL originally designed by the late Marinke Slump. Fabulous designers made this pattern available and possible in 2016 and now the complete version is available online for free. Last Dance on the Beach Scheepjes by Scheepjeswol is a lovely and thoughtful pattern with beautiful designed square which will most certainly create a heartwarming impression on anyone willing to give it a try.
Suggested yarn:Scheepjes Merino Soft
Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
Hook size:4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Scheepjeswol
Thanks to Scheepjeswol for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.