- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- How To Half Double Crochet Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
This awesome bag pattern is such a great way to use up any scraps you have! The Shabby Bag by Zelna Olivier is a beautiful small project bag pattern which can be easily altered to a bigger size. The pattern features a few lovely flowers which I personally find delightful, however if you’re not the flowers type of girl, you can easily replace them with a different design that inspires you.
BASE DIAMETER: 27cm
HEIGHT: 24 cm
This size is great for toting around smaller on-the-go projects like granny squares and scarves.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.