- [Free Pattern] Happy Father’s Day Beer Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
This awesome bag pattern is such a great way to use up any scraps you have! The Shabby Bag by Zelna Olivier is a beautiful small project bag pattern which can be easily altered to a bigger size. The pattern features a few lovely flowers which I personally find delightful, however if you’re not the flowers type of girl, you can easily replace them with a different design that inspires you.
BASE DIAMETER: 27cm
HEIGHT: 24 cm
This size is great for toting around smaller on-the-go projects like granny squares and scarves.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.