- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
Mountain Majesties patterns are truly stunning! Mountain Majesties by Funny dieBarbarin makes no exception. You can see it in the picture below. This gorgeous granny square pattern is available in three sizes: 6in, 9in, 12in. The pattern has been adapted from Kitten’s Claw 9” Cat’s Claw Version, designed by Margaret MacInnis (featured image).
UPDATE : This pattern has been updated to PAID
Margaret designs some spectacular granny square patterns, but this classic continues to be one of my all time favorites! Looks more complicated; it’s really fun and easy to do!
Image source: Funny dieBarbarin
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.