- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Easter Bunny Decoration
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
Sometimes I wear my hair short; sometimes I wear my hair long. I’ve always liked to try different hair lengths and color to follow the trends and sometimes based on the way I felt at the time. However, most of the times I tend to like my hair shoulder length or a little past, maybe because I love figuring out different ways to wear my hair every day. Every woman in me deserves a different and unique style. LOL.
Headbands are a great way to add style and sophistication to your look and work great with any hair length. Here are 5 gorgeous crochet headbands that are perfect for any lenght of hair and quick and easy to make . If you’re looking for a lunch break crochet project, you’ll love these free patterns.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Headband with Flower by creativeyarn
Image source: creativeyarn
2. Knotted Headband by Stephanie Jessica Lau
Image source: Stephanie
3. Easy Knotted Crochet Headband by Rachel B. Brown
Image source: Rachel
4. Crochet Headband by Sonya Gibbons
Image source: Sonya
5. Sherry’s Headband by Sherry Lichtenwalner
Image source: Sherry
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.