- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Winter iPhone Cover Is A Great Gift Idea For Women And Teenage Girls
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
Celebrate the season with beautiful unique handmade Christmas stockings. Add cheer to the mantel with these beautiful Christmas Stockings, pattern courtesy of Family Circle. Add a modern touch to a classic tradition by personalizing the stocking. These beautiful patterns will help you make the perfect Christmas stocking for everyone in the family.
Delightful Christmas stockings to knit or crochet, fill with goodies and hang from the mantel: The one at left is the familiar granny square crochet pattern. The middle stocking is also crocheted, with a fat and fluffy Santa to boot. The striped one is knit in simple basic stitches. These holiday socks are easy to make—use remnants or small bits of yarn. Children’s names can be stitched on the cuffs.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Family Circle
Thanks to Family Circle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.