- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Cabled Wedding Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
Do you love donuts? Fact: donuts make us fat. Here is another fact: a low-fat donut is still a donut! How do you feel about the 100% fat free donuts? Someone made a comment: “These donuts are wonderful for people are trying to size down.” and although it may sound funny, it’s also true. Of course by now you know that we are talking about the handmade crocheted donuts! Sweet, fun and no sugar added! Who doesn’t love these sweeties? Crochet Donuts by Sarah Zimmerman is such a wonderful, simple pattern.
“They are flat and can be used as an appliqué, coasters, play food, or perfect to chain together for some festive bunting!”
– Worsted Weight Yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Beige, Chocolate, Pink, White, and scraps of other colors for the sprinkles.
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.