- [Free Patterns+Video Tutorial] 5 Awesome Crochet Market Bags
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
Do you love donuts? Fact: donuts make us fat. Here is another fact: a low-fat donut is still a donut! How do you feel about the 100% fat free donuts? Someone made a comment: “These donuts are wonderful for people are trying to size down.” and although it may sound funny, it’s also true. Of course by now you know that we are talking about the handmade crocheted donuts! Sweet, fun and no sugar added! Who doesn’t love these sweeties? Crochet Donuts by Sarah Zimmerman is such a wonderful, simple pattern.
“They are flat and can be used as an appliqué, coasters, play food, or perfect to chain together for some festive bunting!”
– Worsted Weight Yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Beige, Chocolate, Pink, White, and scraps of other colors for the sprinkles.
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.