- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- Adorable Witch Baby Halloween Costume Free Crochet Pattern-Perfect To Dress Up Your Baby This Halloween
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
Hello again! Yesterday, I wrote a post about the Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid method for joining squares and many of you requested the pattern for the square. So, today’s post is about that beautiful shell-stitch pattern and 9 more variations, all courtesy of Carolyn Christmas. That would make 10 beautiful variations on a pretty shell-stitch pattern.
I’m ready to start off the new year with a pretty afghan project! How about you? I’ve had many requests to do a mystery afghan crochet-along, so I thought we’d try this. This afghan is called “Variations on a Theme” because as I worked on stitch swatches, I found myself wanting to create many variations of one basic stitch pattern just to see how far it could go. We’ll be doing a stitch sampler afghan using many of these patterns. (Source)
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
To see more squares, please go to the next page.