- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- [Free Pattern] Very Fast And Simple Knitted Scarf With Amazing Texture!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
Cute, adorable booties can be -and should be! – so much fun! Especially when you’re a baby and you need your happy little feet dressed to keep warm, for a photo session or for a walk. With sizes ranging from newborn to 12 months, these adorable baby booties patterns will entertain your baby while keeping little feet warm and fashionable.
1. Baby Ballet Slippers
These pink and white cute baby ballerina slippers with flower and ribbons are stunningly beautiful! And easy to make! Get the pattern.
2. Crochet Toffee Apple Baby Booties
Cute as a bug! The design for these baby booties is so cute and they are just adorable! The pattern comes with both written and video instructions for newborn to 3 months size only but you can adapt it to a bigger size by using a larger crochet hook. Get the pattern.
3. Piggy Peeps Baby Shoes
The sweetest little baby girl sandals! And that ribbon takes this cutie to the next level! These darling little cute shoes are such a great gift idea for a baby. The lovely pattern comes with a great written and photo tutorial too which makes it really easy for anyone to make.
4. Barefoot Baby Sandals
Perfect for summer and photo shooting sessions, these adorable barefoot baby sandals with flower are super cute and super simple o make thanks to the lovely photo tutorial offered on the site. Get the pattern.
5. Dress-Up Booties
Put your own spin on these absolutely adorable baby booties with a cute little flower or tiny fruit or pet button. In a way, these cuties remind me of tiny little doll shoes. Simply adorable! Get the pattern.