- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Icicle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
This shawl reminds me of little red riding hoods cape she wore to grandma’s house. It’s so beautiful, right? Apparently, easy to make too! The Ruffled Shawl/Cape by Linda Kaye Smith is beautiful and is perfect for those chilly days when you want to be warm but not bundled into a coat. This comfy shawl with hood is so beautiful in all colors.
This pattern was adapted from a Lion Brand Night and Day Poncho and a Caron Brand Ruffle Scarf with Bliss. I combined parts of both patterns and created this one which is very different and very popular.
Thanks to Linda Kaye for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.