- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- Breathtakingly Beautiful And Totally Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
Use scraps of yarn left over from other projects to make a cute Elf on the shelf. Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern by Lovable Loops is quick and easy and a joy to make. Or to give! Have little ones in your life? Imagine the laughter and happiness when they will see this little guy on the shelf.
It’s that time of year again when all of Santa’a Scout Elves show up in our homes to keep an eye on our little ones. My children love looking for our Elf, Ralphy, each morning. The joy that our Elf brings them each day inspired me to design a crochet version of this beloved and often mischievous Elf. I hope you like my pattern!
Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern
– E 3.5 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)
– polly pellets
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– sewing pins
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in your choice skin color, dark brown, black, white, cherry red and baby pink
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.