- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
This free crochet slouch hat pattern with a gorgeous stained glass effect will show you how to crochet a super easy slouchy hat free pattern using the gorgeous Millstone stitch.
“This beautiful hat was designed using the striking millstone stitch. The gorgeous colors of the self striping yarn really stand out against the stormy grey framework.
This hat can be made in any size, as a beanie, slouch or messy bun. The pattern is worked flat and, while it may look complicated, is actually a simple repeating pattern which is a lot of fun to work up.”
Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
Loops & Threads Wellness Baby (fine weight; 70% acrylic, 30% Amicor acrylic) in Charcoal (MC), Loops & Threads Joy DK (light weight; 100% anti-pilling acrylic) in Tropical
You will need crochet hook size E/4 – 3.5mm (or other depending on your yarn), tape measure, yarn needle to weave in ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect via Krazy Kabbage.
Thanks to Kat for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!