- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
- Easy Blanket Sweater Pattern To Keep You Looking Hot When It’s Cool Out
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
This free crochet slouch hat pattern with a gorgeous stained glass effect will show you how to crochet a super easy slouchy hat free pattern using the gorgeous Millstone stitch.
“This beautiful hat was designed using the striking millstone stitch. The gorgeous colors of the self striping yarn really stand out against the stormy grey framework.
This hat can be made in any size, as a beanie, slouch or messy bun. The pattern is worked flat and, while it may look complicated, is actually a simple repeating pattern which is a lot of fun to work up.”
Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
Loops & Threads Wellness Baby (fine weight; 70% acrylic, 30% Amicor acrylic) in Charcoal (MC), Loops & Threads Joy DK (light weight; 100% anti-pilling acrylic) in Tropical
You will need crochet hook size E/4 – 3.5mm (or other depending on your yarn), tape measure, yarn needle to weave in ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect via Krazy Kabbage.
Thanks to Kat for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!