- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
What an interesting construction! You’ll need to know how to slip stitch crochet to make this cute free crochet pumpkin pattern with an adorable knit-look. Harvest Pumpkin by Emmy Faranda is easy to customize by using different weight yarns and by changing the length of your rows, adding or subtracting pattern repeats or by simply using more or less stuffing.
Happy First Day of Autumn! To celebrate, my Harvest Pumpkin Crochet Pattern will be free through the weekend! (until approx 9/23/2018 11:59 PM) Please enjoy! All I ask in return is be my tester/editor and to let me know of any questions, errors or concerns you find in the pattern. Thank you so much!
Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
Following the pattern as written with worsted weight yarn and a J hook will result in a pumpkin approximately 4-5 inches across and about 3-4 inches tall. It all depends on how much you fill, whether or not you choose to “squash” it, and several other factors. Each one will look different!
Samples shown in Lion Brand Wool-Ease.
More Cute Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Cute Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Emmy Faranda.
Thanks to Emmy Faranda for the article inspiration and featured image.