- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- This Tooth Fairy Pillow Is Such A Cute Idea!
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
These easy-breezy crochet granny square washcloths are quick to crochet and the pattern suits all skill levels. Crochet Granny Washcloth designed by Crochet ‘n’ Create is a fun and practical project.
Make as many as you like in several colors to create sets and to add color to your kitchen or give them as gifts if you wish.
Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
Size approx: 11 x 11 Inches
For great results it is always best to use the recommended yarn
I have used:-
115 grams of King Cole Cottonsoft DK Yarn
OR an equivalent yarn would be:-
4.05oz of Worsted Weight #3 100% cotton
5.00mm Clover Crochet Hook
More Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘n’ Create.
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.