- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
Free crochet edging patterns come in different designs and stitches, skill levels and sizes. There’s a big variety of crochet flower edging patterns out there to choose from and to use on baby blankets, afghan, throws, pillows,handbags and other projects. This Crochet Flower Edging designed by MYpicot uses pretty basic crochet stitches to create a special effect. It’s beautiful, interesting and unique.
Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern.
Thanks to MYpicot for the article inspiration and featured image.